Madness Combat: Error 7 Madness Combat: Error 7

WORALEZZZx

ta bien guena, deberia ayudarte mas seguido >:D

4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

Very cool... yeh... :P

my friends and I are fans of you, but we tottaly forgot about you until this was released, woo you are great! my favorite part was the one of forgive me uncle!

ah and btw how many fps did you use? im tyring to complete my movies... ( one of em is gonna be comedy )

HadoukenDude responds:

the first episode started off in 12 fps, but from then on I decided to work on 20fps for the rest of the series.

The Island---- Epi: 1 The Island---- Epi: 1

lolz

well i liked it, Birdo and kickle

DaveSaves responds:

(Birdo and Kickle)
Your votes have been counted.

Thanks for the review and the 10 :D
I'm glad you liked it.

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

To anyone commenting "They just won't build the pipes!": You need components.

Anyway, it's a nice and fun game. It is a bit slow though, I'm currently at the third level right now and I was wondering if there are any ways for my workers to deliver science (Heheh) other than taking it all the way back to the Control Center.

Also; the tutorial level needs a few things to explain too, for example the outlets of water and energy and that if you remove the pipes, you won't get anything back.

Kendja responds:

Just added speed up feature.

Your workers will be deliver minerals into Research Center instead of Control Center if you have one.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

FINALY HERE

OMG THANX I WAS WAITING IT!! lol... :D! i knew htere was gona be a third, well good work

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

wow just wow

at the first one i got A then Z+!
just awesome, its truth that i have read the zombie survivial guide of .. uh idk the name but i wrote one on my own, between my experience of living

Final Fantasy 7 Rap Final Fantasy 7 Rap

awesome

lol, just awesome, the lyrics and the background music ( the one you can barely hear )

Ocarina of time (Sarias)song M Ocarina of time (Sarias)song M

yaynezz

i can annoy people whit this song :D! you gave me more annoyingness score, whit this sound and my annoying stupid flashes, i will rule1!!! >:D

He's a pirate: PotC He's a pirate: PotC

i think ill use this song for my RPG im making

its just AWESOME!!!